iPhone 7 Charger Port
For pricing please "Get a Repair Quote" below or call"
(951) 888 - 0798
Due to parts availability we are unable to publish pricing at this time.
If your iPhone 7 won’t hold a charge, the problem could be a damaged charger port. Symptoms you need your charging port repaired:
- Charging cable is loose when connected
- You use habits like wrapping the cable all-around the phone
- Does not charge properly
- Does not charge up a dead battery
- Very clogged inside the charging port
- Clean out the charging port so it may be used again and prevent further damage. (Duration: 5-10 minutes)
- Replace the whole charging port (Duration: 15-35 minutes)